Thursday, August 2, 2012

Right Now #3: Springsteen

I've only stumbled upon the work of The Boss the past year but I'm already obsessed. Saw him and the band in Atlanta in March and travelling up to New Jersey September to him possibly twice. I have General Admission tickets for the Saturday show and possibly am getting some for Friday. we'll see.

The Boss has just finished off an epic Summer European tour which he ended in Helsinki with a 4-hour show. Some other highlights include the epic almost 4 hour Oslo, Madrid and Milan shows. There has also been rare performances, guest performers and even plug-pulling. Hopefully these epics continue to the States.

There has also been some talk about another new album after the successful Wrecking Ball which came out earlier this year, but nothing has been set in stone or even talked about much. All I know is that it better be better than Working on a Dream.

Well that's all for tonight. I'm very tired and my hands hurt.

50 DAYS TIL JERSEY!!!!!


just kidding. The Jersey Shore sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment