Monday, August 6, 2012

Radiohead

Let me start this off by saying. I HATE RADIOHEAD. so if you're a fan and would not like to see negative comments about the band you can stop now.



I don't know what it is, their weirdness, *most of* their fans, or the negative feeling I get when I've heard their songs. I promise you I have tried listening to them but all I have seen is slow, boring, depressing music. The first song I heard from the band was "Creep". Sure, the music is nice but after trying to make out some of the lyrics I looked them up and saw the general idea. Now people can slander me because I like more upbeat/happier music ex. Mylo Xyloto, Coldplay's last album which is my favorite from them. I just hate down, depressing music. Sure I feel bad sometimes, but that's when I listen to more happier music because I don't want to stay down. But if it is a "slower song" I try to make it a song about getting over things. Take for example U2's song "Kite", it is about his father and moving on from relationships. Which is what I tend to do, move on and forget about the past and not stay down being negative.

The other song I remember really hearing from Radiohead was "Fake Plastic Trees". I really don't remember much about this one only that it put me to sleep. I saw the video once on TV and it didn't get my attention.

I've listened to a handful of songs from Radiohead but those are really the only two I can remember.

 Thanks to those who got through this short kinda rant about Radiohead so as a present here is one of my favorite performances of "Kite".

No comments:

Post a Comment