Thursday, August 2, 2012

Right Now #2: Coldplay

Not much to talk about right now involving Coldplay. They're nearing the end of the Mylo Xylotour *unless they add more dates* and seem to be enjoying it. I myself have seen the band twice, once last year at Music Midtown in Atlanta and one month ago in Atlanta. I myself cannot wait to see what they will be doing with this proposed DVD that is set to come out later this year. I've heard that they will combine the London concert at the Emirates Stadium that took place earlier this summer around the beginning of June and combine them into one DVD which will be fantastic. The band have also announced a fifth single from the album, Mylo Xyloto, Hurts like Heaven which is one of my favorite songs from the band. While Mylo Xyloto hasn't been a big commercial success the band where hoping for, it has quickly became my favorite album from them since last September. It seems like the album has gotten a lot of mixed review but leaning more towards the positive side, which is always a good thing.

hoping for more touring for the MX album, not only because it deserves, because I'd love to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment